Charles Phaneuf and Hugues Théroux
The dynamic duo of the third generation of owners. Grandsons of Adrien Phaneuf. Worthy representatives of their parents Yvon, Rhéal and Andrée.
We cannot present one without the other. Impossible.
It is quite a feat that Charles and Hugues achieve day after day as the third generation of owners of a growing company. Only a few companies survive the passage from the first generation to the second one. Imagine for the third.
They have known each other since they were kids. In their early teens, they washed trucks and cars and took them for a walk to dry them… Each one did a technique in administration and then worked elsewhere for a while. Then it was time to come back and work their way up from the parts department in different branches, sales, branch management. They crossed paths a few times.
In 1999, Charles and Hugues joined the general administration of the company and arriving at the end of 2001 took over completely from Yvon and Andrée.
- Upton - Siège social: 292, rue Principale, Upton (Québec) J0H 2E0
- Sainte-Brigide d'Iberville: 9, rue Bonvouloir, Sainte-Brigide d'Iberville (Québec) J0J 1X0
- Shefford: 982, rue Denison Est, Shefford (Québec) J2M 1Y7
- Victoriaville: 925, rue Notre-Dame Est, Victoriaville (Québec) G6P 4B8
- La Durantaye: 23, rue Olivier Morel, La Durantaye (Québec) G0R 1W0
- Ste-Martine: 30, rue Saint-Joseph, Ste-Martine (Québec) J0S 1V0
- St-Clet: 644, route 201, St-Clet (Québec) J0P 1S0
- Huntingdon: 100, route 202, Huntingdon (Québec) J0S 1H0